New York News
Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police say a 76-year old man died after being hit by two cars in Manhattan.
It happened just before 6 o'clock Friday night in Harlem.
Police say Antonia Escanio was crossing Amsterdam Avenue between 155th and 156th Streets when he was hit by an SUV traveling south.
When he fell, he was hit by another car heading north on Amsterdam.
Escanio was rushed to Columbia Presbyterian Hospital where he died.
Both vehicles remained on the scene, but police say there is not believed to be any criminality involved.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, harlem, new york city, accident, new york news
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 38 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son