New York News
Bronx biker killed in collision
BRONX (WABC) -- A biker was killed Saturday in a collision in the Bronx.
A car hit a motorcycle on Williamsbridge Road in Morris Park just after 4 p.m.
Police say the motorcycle was heading south on Williamsbridge when it hit a gray sedan trying to make a left turn on Neill Avenue.
An ambulance rushed 40-year-old Albert Marku to the hospital, but he was pronounced dead on arrival.
The driver stayed at the scene. The investigation is ongoing, but so far there have been no arrests.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- East Harlem investigators seeking clues in basement
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- Brooklyn shooting leaves 4 boys wounded
- NYC Sanitation Commissioner John Doherty retiring 43 min ago
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Malaysian leader: plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey