New York News
Bronx biker killed in collision
BRONX (WABC) -- A biker was killed Saturday in a collision in the Bronx.
A car hit a motorcycle on Williamsbridge Road in Morris Park just after 4 p.m.
Police say the motorcycle was heading south on Williamsbridge when it hit a gray sedan trying to make a left turn on Neill Avenue.
An ambulance rushed 40-year-old Albert Marku to the hospital, but he was pronounced dead on arrival.
The driver stayed at the scene. The investigation is ongoing, but so far there have been no arrests.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster 26 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery 42 min ago
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms 39 min ago
- Man arrested in Queens anti-Muslim harassment on bus 17 min ago
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital