New York News
Brownsville hit and run accident kills pedestrian
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for the driver responsible for a fatal hit and run accident in Brooklyn.
A man was crossing the street at Rockaway Avenue and Eastern Parkway in Brownsville at around 9:30 Saturday night when a car slammed him.
The 51-year old was pronounced dead at Brookdale University Medical Center.
The driver took off before police arrived. Investigators say the car involved was a black four door sedan travelling westbound on Eastern Parkway.
The victim's identity has not yet been released.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, brooklyn news, brownsville, hit and run accident, new york city, new york news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park