New York News
Sketch of suspect in Brooklyn knockout attack of young mom
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are searching for a suspect involved in a 'knockout' assault in Midwood.
The incident took place on Saturday afternoon at the intersection of East 12 street and Elm Avenue.
Police say a 33-year-old woman was walking with her young daughter when a suspect approached her, punched her in the back of the head and fled on foot.
The victim sustained minor injuries.
The suspect is a male black, 5'7"-5'9", 170-185 lbs, with short braids, and was wearing a black wool cap, green jacket, and dark-colored jeans.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Snow for some 11 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
- AccuWeather: Snow for some
11 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos