New York News
Sketch of suspect in Brooklyn knockout attack of young mom
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are searching for a suspect involved in a 'knockout' assault in Midwood.
The incident took place on Saturday afternoon at the intersection of East 12 street and Elm Avenue.
Police say a 33-year-old woman was walking with her young daughter when a suspect approached her, punched her in the back of the head and fled on foot.
The victim sustained minor injuries.
The suspect is a male black, 5'7"-5'9", 170-185 lbs, with short braids, and was wearing a black wool cap, green jacket, and dark-colored jeans.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims 39 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half 7 min ago
- Malaysia asks countries for radar data to help find jet
- Here and Now
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
31 min ago