New York News
Sketch of suspect in Brooklyn knockout attack of young mom
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are searching for a suspect involved in a 'knockout' assault in Midwood.
The incident took place on Saturday afternoon at the intersection of East 12 street and Elm Avenue.
Police say a 33-year-old woman was walking with her young daughter when a suspect approached her, punched her in the back of the head and fled on foot.
The victim sustained minor injuries.
The suspect is a male black, 5'7"-5'9", 170-185 lbs, with short braids, and was wearing a black wool cap, green jacket, and dark-colored jeans.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire 26 min ago
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn 20 min ago
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction 13 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park