New York News
Woman hit by 7 train at Grand Central
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A woman was struck by a Queens-bound 7 train at Grand Central Thursday night after falling onto the tracks.
It happened at around 9:20 p.m. as the train was entering the station. Witnesses say the woman slipped and fell onto the tracks.
She was taken to Bellevue Hospital in serious condition. She is in her thirties.
7 train service was initially suspended between Times Square and Hunters Point Avenue in both directions. It has since been restored.
Police say there is no criminality.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- LIRR suspended between Huntington, Hicksville 7 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Photos: Weather whiplash
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 18 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 14 min ago