New York News
Woman hit by 7 train at Grand Central
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A woman was struck by a Queens-bound 7 train at Grand Central Thursday night after falling onto the tracks.
It happened at around 9:20 p.m. as the train was entering the station. Witnesses say the woman slipped and fell onto the tracks.
She was taken to Bellevue Hospital in serious condition. She is in her thirties.
7 train service was initially suspended between Times Square and Hunters Point Avenue in both directions. It has since been restored.
Police say there is no criminality.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos