New York News
Queens bank held up by 2 armed robbers
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for two armed robbers who held up a bank in Queens.
Investigators released surveillance photos of the men, who walked into a TD Bank in Kew Garden Hills, just after 7 Friday night.
They announced a robbery and ordered a bank employee to the ground.
One of the suspects threatened the clerk with a gun while the other jumped over the counter and stole $142 before they both fled the scene.
No one was hurt.
Suspect 1 is described as 6'0 to 6'02 tall, wearing a blue hooded wind breaker with "NY" logo, black jeans and black gloves with a scarf covering his face.
Suspect 2 is described as 5'10 to 6'0 tall, dark complexion, medium build, wearing a hat and sunglasses, a dark jacket, black gloves and dark jeans with dark colored boots.
Anyone with information in is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, kew gardens, queens news, bank robbery, new york city, new york news
- Woman shot to death in Queens domestic dispute 50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son 1 min ago
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists to protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32