New York News
Brooklyn pedestrian struck and killed by 2 vehicles
GREENPOINT (WABC) -- A pedestrian was struck and killed while crossing the street Sunday night in Brooklyn.
Police say 32-year-old Nicole Detweilwer was crossing McGuinness Boulevard at Nassau Avenue in Greenpoint when she was struck by the drivers of a BMW and an Isuzu box truck.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
One local resident tells Eyewitness News McGuinness Boulevard is very dangerous to cross.Both drivers stayed on the scene after the accident. The truck's driver, 35-year old Roberto Amador, has been charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, brooklyn news, greenpoint, hit and run accident, pedestrian struck, new york news
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday 32 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mayor names Kathryn Garcia new head of sanitation
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn
- Man, 65, shot to death on street in Clinton Hill
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Firefighters respond to brush fire near JFK 36 min ago
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled 53 min ago
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system...
53 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
32 min ago