New York News
Rapper with ties to 50 Cent killed, 3 wounded in Queens shooting
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Four people were shot in Springfield Gardens, Queens, including a rapper with ties to "50 Cent".
It happened around 4:30 p.m. in front of Farmers Boulevard and 133rd Avenue on Friday afternoon.
42-year-old Jamal Green was pronounced dead at the scene. He was known as Mazaradi Fox and was a member of 50 Cent's "G-Unit".
A 21-year-old man was also critically injured in the shooting and taken to Jamaica Hospital.
A 22-year-old man was taken to North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital in stable condition, and a 32-year-old woman was rushed to Jamaica Hospital in stable condition.
There are reports that a male suspect fled in a black Hyundai Sonata.
50 Cent tweeted, saying he's "saddened by the news of Mazaradi's tragic passing", and that his thoughts go out to his family and friends.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, snow, snow storm, new york news
- Woman shot to death in Queens domestic dispute 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 39 min ago
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists to protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
39 min ago