New York News
4 injured in Flatbush fire
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A fire in Brooklyn injured four people and forced several families out into the cold.
The fire broke out Tuesday afternoon in an apartment building on Clarendon Road in Flatbush.
One victim is in critical condition, and another is in serious condition.
Two other people suffered minor injuries.
The Red Cross says five apartments were so badly damaged, they're uninhabitable.
They are helping those families find a place to stay.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent 57 min ago
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx 50 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act