New York News
Construction workers hurt in fall at Midtown work site
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Two construction workers were injured when they fell down a hole at the work site in Midtown Monday morning.
The incident happened on 46th Street and First Avenue around 10 a.m.
EMS is on scene.
One of the workers has a head injury.
There is no word on the extent of the injuries or the circumstances of the accident.
Stay with 7online and watch Eyewitness News at Noon for the latest developments.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, midtown, manhattan news, construction accident, new york news
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause 55 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mayor names Kathryn Garcia new head of sanitation
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn
- Man, 65, shot to death on street in Clinton Hill
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for...
55 min ago