New York News
Newborn taken by father in Brooklyn found safe
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are searching have located the missing 4 day old baby that was taken by his father after an apparent argument with the mother of the child. The child is safe.
The incident took place on Lewis Avenue in Bedford Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn after police say the parents had some kind of dispute.
Police had closed the front of the apartment building not allowing people inside other than residents in the building.
Police say a father and mother got in an argument in a fourth floor apartment before the dad tok the 4-day-old child with him.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks 40 min ago
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Firefighters respond to brush fire near JFK