New York News
Newborn taken by father in Brooklyn found safe
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are searching have located the missing 4 day old baby that was taken by his father after an apparent argument with the mother of the child. The child is safe.
The incident took place on Lewis Avenue in Bedford Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn after police say the parents had some kind of dispute.
Police had closed the front of the apartment building not allowing people inside other than residents in the building.
Police say a father and mother got in an argument in a fourth floor apartment before the dad tok the 4-day-old child with him.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos