New York News
Midwood double shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 wounded
MIDWOOD (WABC) -- Police are investigating a double shooting in Midwood Brooklyn that left one man dead.
EMS received a 911 call of the shooting at 4:16 a.m. Saturday on East 16th Street between Avenue I and Avenue J.
Both victims were found inside a car.
An eyewitness says she she heard several gunshots and then heard tires squeal as a car drove off.
A 23-year old man was shot in the head and pronounced dead at the scene by EMS.
The second victim, a 24-year old man, is in critical condition at Kings County Hospital.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, midwood, shooting, brooklyn news, new york news
- Large explosion, fire in East Harlem; at least 11 hurt 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live! 6 min ago
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 6 min ago
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter 55 min ago
- NYC rape-murder cannibal conspiracy trial headed to jury
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Elderly jaywalker roughed up during arrest due in court
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos