New York News
Woman hit by cement truck on Upper East Side
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A woman was critically injured Saturday when she was struck by a cement truck on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
It happened at about 10 a.m. as the truck heading south on Second Avenue near East 68th Street.
The victim suffered severe trauma and was taken to Bellevue Hospital.
Authorities say the truck remained on the scene.
Local streets were blocked off as police investigated the accident.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos