New York News
Man shot inside subway station in Flatbush
FLATBUSH (WABC) -- A man is hospitalized in serious condition after being shot in a subway station Monday in Brooklyn.
The 24-year old man was shot in the torso at about 2:30 p.m. in the Church Avenue station at East 18th Street in Flatbush.
He was taken to Kings County Hospital, where he is expected to survive.
Police say the gunman fled the scene. He was wearing a red jumpsuit and was last seen running on East 18th Street.
The motive for the shooting is not yet known.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, brooklyn news, flatbush, shooting, new york city, new york news
- At least 6 dead, 69 hurt in East Harlem explosion
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day 20 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Two East Harlem explosion victims identified
- Survivors describe explosion in East Harlem
- Dozens homeless after East Harlem buildings destroyed
- Video: 2 men describe pulling child out of rubble
- Investigators focus on an old cast-iron gas pipeline
- Video: East Harlem Explosion on social media
- Video: Damage throughout neighborhood after East...
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
- Metro-North service restored after East Harlem explosion
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
20 min ago