New York News
3 pedestrians injured in Upper East Side accident
UPPER EAST SIDE (WABC) -- Three pedestrians suffered injuries when a yellow cab jumped the sidewalk and struck them on the Upper East Side.
This accident happened around 1:45 p.m. at Third Ave and East 86th Street on the Upper East Side.
The three injured were taken to Lenox Hill Hospital in stable condition.
Police are investigating what happened, but officials say it did not appear to be related to snow or ice on the street.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident