New York News
3 pedestrians injured in Upper East Side accident
UPPER EAST SIDE (WABC) -- Three pedestrians suffered injuries when a yellow cab jumped the sidewalk and struck them on the Upper East Side.
This accident happened around 1:45 p.m. at Third Ave and East 86th Street on the Upper East Side.
The three injured were taken to Lenox Hill Hospital in stable condition.
Police are investigating what happened, but officials say it did not appear to be related to snow or ice on the street.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement 49 min ago
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
49 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos