New York News
Water main break in Crotona Park East
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There is a large water main break in Crotona Park East, Bronx.
The 12-inch main broke around 4 p.m. on Freeman Street at Hoe Avenue.
The crews were able to turn off the water about 45 minutes later.
The streets are very icy as a result of the water that spilled out of that water main. Although crews did put down salt and sand Friday evening.
We're told that 30 families are currently without water.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos