New York News
East Harlem water main break still causing problems
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A water main break in East Harlem Sunday night is continuing to cause trouble for drivers Monday morning.
The main broke on 127th Street and First Avenue.
Crews are still cleaning up the area.
The northbound ramp to 125th Street on the Harlem River Drive is closed.
At one point, the FDR drive was shut down all the way to 96th Street, but that's been cleaned up.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, east harlem, harlem, water main break, new york news
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site 52 min ago
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder 30 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus 40 min ago
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl 48 min ago
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn 41 min ago
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia 6 min ago
- Backpacks left at Boaston marathon finish...
55 min ago
- Community rallies around 13-year-old victim...
42 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
30 min ago
- Party bus goes very awry on Long Island
41 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos