New York News
East Harlem water main break still causing problems
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A water main break in East Harlem Sunday night is continuing to cause trouble for drivers Monday morning.
The main broke on 127th Street and First Avenue.
Crews are still cleaning up the area.
The northbound ramp to 125th Street on the Harlem River Drive is closed.
At one point, the FDR drive was shut down all the way to 96th Street, but that's been cleaned up.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, east harlem, harlem, water main break, new york news
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- NJ man dies in Long Island Sound canoe accident
- March Madness-style bracket rates high school girls
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Up Close with Diana Williams
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos