New York News
East Harlem water main break still causing problems
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A water main break in East Harlem Sunday night is continuing to cause trouble for drivers Monday morning.
The main broke on 127th Street and First Avenue.
Crews are still cleaning up the area.
The northbound ramp to 125th Street on the Harlem River Drive is closed.
At one point, the FDR drive was shut down all the way to 96th Street, but that's been cleaned up.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, east harlem, harlem, water main break, new york news
- Cuomo to announce deal between MTA and Union 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions 1 min ago
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay 21 min ago
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
- NYC mayor announces Sandy recovery reforms 37 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- NYC mayor announces Sandy recovery reforms
37 min ago