New York News
East Harlem water main break still causing problems
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A water main break in East Harlem Sunday night is continuing to cause trouble for drivers Monday morning.
The main broke on 127th Street and First Avenue.
Crews are still cleaning up the area.
The northbound ramp to 125th Street on the Harlem River Drive is closed.
At one point, the FDR drive was shut down all the way to 96th Street, but that's been cleaned up.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, east harlem, harlem, water main break, new york news
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 90-minute delays after LIRR service suspension 23 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 11 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Queens attempted luring suspect taken into custody
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians 26 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
11 min ago