New York News
Terrifying Brooklyn robbery caught on surveillance
BROWNSVILLE (WABC) -- Police are looking for three men wanted in a frightening armed robbery inside a liquor store in Brooklyn, and they're hoping surveillance video will lead to arrests.
The incident happened just after midnight on January 20 at Willmohr Liquor and Wine on Willmohr Street in Brownsville.
Authorities say say the suspects entered the store and ordered everyone to get on the floor. Then they tied up the victims with duct tape.
The men stole about $45,000 in liquor in addition to thousands of dollars in lottery tickets, cash and cell phones before running off.
No injuries were reported.
The suspects are all described as black males in their 20s, all about 5-foot-10 and weighing around 160 pounds. They were all dressed in black.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, brownsville, brooklyn news, robbery, new york news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ