New York News
Terrifying Brooklyn robbery caught on surveillance
BROWNSVILLE (WABC) -- Police are looking for three men wanted in a frightening armed robbery inside a liquor store in Brooklyn, and they're hoping surveillance video will lead to arrests.
The incident happened just after midnight on January 20 at Willmohr Liquor and Wine on Willmohr Street in Brownsville.
Authorities say say the suspects entered the store and ordered everyone to get on the floor. Then they tied up the victims with duct tape.
The men stole about $45,000 in liquor in addition to thousands of dollars in lottery tickets, cash and cell phones before running off.
No injuries were reported.
The suspects are all described as black males in their 20s, all about 5-foot-10 and weighing around 160 pounds. They were all dressed in black.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, brownsville, brooklyn news, robbery, new york news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea 4 min ago
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- NYC mayor announces Sandy recovery reforms
9 min ago