New York News
Terrifying Brooklyn robbery caught on surveillance
BROWNSVILLE (WABC) -- Police are looking for three men wanted in a frightening armed robbery inside a liquor store in Brooklyn, and they're hoping surveillance video will lead to arrests.
The incident happened just after midnight on January 20 at Willmohr Liquor and Wine on Willmohr Street in Brownsville.
Authorities say say the suspects entered the store and ordered everyone to get on the floor. Then they tied up the victims with duct tape.
The men stole about $45,000 in liquor in addition to thousands of dollars in lottery tickets, cash and cell phones before running off.
No injuries were reported.
The suspects are all described as black males in their 20s, all about 5-foot-10 and weighing around 160 pounds. They were all dressed in black.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, brownsville, brooklyn news, robbery, new york news
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder 37 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Rescuers continue scouring rubble in East Harlem 41 min ago
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 48 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Teen shot, apparently by brother, in Queens 59 min ago
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel
- Jersey City fire victims to be laid to rest Friday
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
37 min ago