New York News
Woman hit by subway train, survives
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A woman was pulled from the tracks Friday night after she was struck by a subway train and survived.
She was run over by two cars of a northbound 6 train at the 103rd Street Station.
Firefighters needed to free her from underneath the train.
She's at the hospital and said to be conscious and alert.
Police say she stumbled and fell on the tracks.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case 24 min ago
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Orange County school evacuated after ceiling collapse
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos