New York News
Pedestrian struck and killed by MTA bus in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A woman was struck and killed by an MTA bus on Broadway between Roosevelt Ave and 74th Street in Elmhurst.
She was struck by a Q53 bus at around 4:40 p.m. Monday.
The intersection is still shut down for the NYPD accident investigation. Traffic is tied up in the area as a result.
The streets were plowed so it does not appear poor road conditions were a factor, but the accident is still under investigation.
The woman's identity has not been released yet.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Hicksville car crash kills 81-year old woman
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014