New York News
Police investigate death of Queens boy, 2
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Authorities are investigating the death of a 2-year old boy in Queens.
At 2:30 Tuesday afternoon, police responded to a 911 call of an unconscious baby inside of 106-49 156 Street in Jamaica.
The child was transported to Jamaica Hospital in cardiac arrest, and was pronounced dead on arrival.
The boy has been identified as Reid Naizer.
The medical examiner will determine the cause of death.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, child death, new york city, new york news
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- New measles cases confirmed in New York City 47 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos