New York News
Park Slope shooting leaves man wounded in leg
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for a suspect or suspects after a man was shot in the leg in Brooklyn Thursday morning.
The victim was wounded just after 8:30 a.m. at Sterling Place and 6th Avenue in the Park Slope section.
He was taken to Kings County Hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
The gunman fled the scene.
No arrests were immediately made.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, brooklyn news, park slope, shooting, new york news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos