New York News
Park Slope shooting leaves man wounded in leg
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for a suspect or suspects after a man was shot in the leg in Brooklyn Thursday morning.
The victim was wounded just after 8:30 a.m. at Sterling Place and 6th Avenue in the Park Slope section.
He was taken to Kings County Hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
The gunman fled the scene.
No arrests were immediately made.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, brooklyn news, park slope, shooting, new york news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park