New York News
Police search for missing boy, 11, from Brooklyn
EAST NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD is seeking the public's help in finding an 11-year old from Brooklyn who is missing.
Xavier Baskerville-Whitfield of Stanley Avenue in East New York was last seen at about 4 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 8th.
He is described as being 5'6", 100 lbs. with brown eyes and black hair. He was last seen wearing a brown hat, brown coat, blue shirt, tan pants and green sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers Website at http://WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or texting their tips to 274637(CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
All calls are strictly confidential.
nyc news, new york city news, brooklyn news, new york news, missing children, new york city, new york news
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos