New York News
Baruch fraternity death ruled a homicide
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The death of a Baruch College freshman during a fraternity trip to the Poconos has been ruled a homicide.
19-year old Chun "Michael" Deng died from severe head injuries suffered while taking part in a Pi Delta Psi fraternity hazing ritual in December.
He and other pledges were repeatedly knocked down while blindfolded and wearing backpacks full of sand.
For more on this developing story, stay with Eyewitness News and 7online.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- At least 2 dead, 18 hurt in East Harlem explosion 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 1 min ago
- Metro-North service changes due to East Harlem explosion 49 min ago
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 53 min ago
- Photos: Incredible images from Colorado car chase 53 min ago