New York News
Baruch fraternity death ruled a homicide
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The death of a Baruch College freshman during a fraternity trip to the Poconos has been ruled a homicide.
19-year old Chun "Michael" Deng died from severe head injuries suffered while taking part in a Pi Delta Psi fraternity hazing ritual in December.
He and other pledges were repeatedly knocked down while blindfolded and wearing backpacks full of sand.
For more on this developing story, stay with Eyewitness News and 7online.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster 17 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
17 min ago