New York News
Power restored after outage in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Power has been restored in Brooklyn after an outage Saturday that left about 7,500 Con Ed customers in the dark.
Those affected were customers in the Dyker Heights section.
Con Ed says the outage was caused by problems with some overhead power lines serving that part of Brooklyn.
The power went out at about 2:15 p.m., and was restored approximately an hour later.
The area of the outage ran from 57th to 86th Streets, and 7th to 13th Avenues.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, brooklyn news, power outage, new york city, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box 32 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act