New York News
Dog shocked by stray voltage in TriBeCa
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Con Edison crews were on the scene in TriBeCa Monday night where a dog was shocked by stray voltage.
Witnesses say a woman was walking her dog on Watts Street, when it yelped in pain.
The dog was not seriously hurt.
Con Ed says the dog likely stepped on a sidewalk grate where they found the voltage.
Now they are trying to get access to a manhole where they believe it is coming from.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze to be laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- $270 million up for grabs in Friday Mega Millions drawing
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos