New York News
East Williamsburg stabbing lands man in hospital
EAST WILLIAMSBURG (WABC) -- A man is recovering in the hospital after being stabbed outside a McDonalds in Brooklyn Sunday.
The victim was attacked near Broadway and Thornton Street in East Williamsburg around 7 p.m.
Police say the man in his 20s suffered two stab wounds to his back.
Paramedics rushed him to Bellevue Hospital in critical condition.
Witnesses say they saw a group of people running from the scene.
So far, no arrests have been made.
There is no word on a motive or what events led up to the stabbing.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, brooklyn news, williamsburg, stabbing, new york news
- Oil slicks spotted in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 51 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Hicksville car crash kills 81-year old woman 1 min ago
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Oil slicks spotted in hunt for missing...
51 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos