New York News
East Williamsburg stabbing lands man in hospital
EAST WILLIAMSBURG (WABC) -- A man is recovering in the hospital after being stabbed outside a McDonalds in Brooklyn Sunday.
The victim was attacked near Broadway and Thornton Street in East Williamsburg around 7 p.m.
Police say the man in his 20s suffered two stab wounds to his back.
Paramedics rushed him to Bellevue Hospital in critical condition.
Witnesses say they saw a group of people running from the scene.
So far, no arrests have been made.
There is no word on a motive or what events led up to the stabbing.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, brooklyn news, williamsburg, stabbing, new york news
- Crews reach basement of East Harlem buildings
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims 21 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt 47 min ago
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half Marathon 27 min ago
- Suspect tries to abduct 11-year old boy in Queens
- Here and Now
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams