New York News
Fire breaks out at vacant hospital in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Firefighters are responding to a fire at the former Peninsula Hospital in Queens, which is now vacant.
The first 911 calls came in at 4:45 p.m.
Initial indications are that the fire is in the hospital's boiler room.
The hospital is in the Edgemere section of the Rockaways.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union 46 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87 19 min ago
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn 54 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest