New York News
Fire breaks out at vacant hospital in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Firefighters are responding to a fire at the former Peninsula Hospital in Queens, which is now vacant.
The first 911 calls came in at 4:45 p.m.
Initial indications are that the fire is in the hospital's boiler room.
The hospital is in the Edgemere section of the Rockaways.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 9 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent 45 min ago
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Liam Neeson to tour stables amid carriage horse debate
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite 20 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
9 min ago