New York News
Video released of suspects in Bronx subway robbery
BRONX (WABC) -- The NYPD has released video they hope will lead to the arrests of two armed robbers wanted in an attack inside a Bronx subway station.
The incident happened around 8:30 p.m. Sunday, February 16, at the East 205th Street - Norwood Avenue station on the D line.
Police say the pair walked up behind the 20-year-old male victim before one of them pulled a gun.
The victim gave the suspects his wallet and cell phone. The suspects then fled the out of the station.
The suspects are described as Hispanic males, one of whom had a black hat and braids.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, bronx news, subway, subway crime, robbery, new york news
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT 39 min ago
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- 3-year-old boy gets stuck in Nebraska claw machine 34 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos