Northern Suburbs News
Double hit and run in White Plains
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police in Westchester County are investigating a double hit and run that left a young man in extremely critical condition.
Authorities say 23-year-old Raul Rios was hit by a car early Sunday morning on East Post Road in White Plains.
Surveillance video showed the black, late-model Mercedes that hit him.
The driver fled the scene and is still on the loose.
Two people who came to his aid were then struck by a second hit-and-run driver.
They were not seriously hurt.
Police later arrested the second driver and charged him with DWI.
white plains, hit and run accident, northern suburbs news
- Jet may have turned; 2 passengers investigated 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 37 min ago
- Violence in Bronx leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Stage collapses at California high school: 30-40 hurt
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Jet may have turned; 2 passengers...
25 min ago