Northern Suburbs News
Double hit and run in White Plains
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police in Westchester County are investigating a double hit and run that left a young man in extremely critical condition.
Authorities say 23-year-old Raul Rios was hit by a car early Sunday morning on East Post Road in White Plains.
Surveillance video showed the black, late-model Mercedes that hit him.
The driver fled the scene and is still on the loose.
Two people who came to his aid were then struck by a second hit-and-run driver.
They were not seriously hurt.
Police later arrested the second driver and charged him with DWI.
white plains, hit and run accident, northern suburbs news
- Young child fatally shot outside Jersey City home 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: More Humid 15 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Metro North train collision to affect service all week 28 min ago
- Hofstra remembers Andrea Rebello as probe continues
- Person of interest ID'd in deadly Queens bus shooting
- Rally planned after West Village hate crime murder
- 1 dead, 1 rescued when car ends up in Huntington Harbor
- Winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Florida city anxious to learn Powerball jackpot winner
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- Photos: Photos from the Billboard Awards
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma
- Metro North train collision to affect...
28 min ago
- AccuWeather: More Humid
15 min ago
- Young child fatally shot outside Jersey...
16 min ago