Northern Suburbs News
Double hit and run in White Plains
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police in Westchester County are investigating a double hit and run that left a young man in extremely critical condition.
Authorities say 23-year-old Raul Rios was hit by a car early Sunday morning on East Post Road in White Plains.
Surveillance video showed the black, late-model Mercedes that hit him.
The driver fled the scene and is still on the loose.
Two people who came to his aid were then struck by a second hit-and-run driver.
They were not seriously hurt.
Police later arrested the second driver and charged him with DWI.
white plains, hit and run accident, northern suburbs news
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital 40 min ago
- 4 dead, 280 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent...
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos