Northern Suburbs News
7 dogs stolen from Mount Vernon shelter
MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. (WABC) -- Seven dogs were stolen from an animal shelter in Westchester County.
The dogs were allegedly taken from the Mount Vernon Animal Shelter on Tuesday and Wednesday of last week.
Two of the dogs were taken on Tuesday, and five were stolen on Wednesday.
The Friends of the Mount Vernon Animal Shelter have offered a $1,000 reward for information leading to the dogs.
They fear the dogs could be used for dog fighting.
Anyone with information about the dogs' whereabouts can call the volunteers at 914-841-1001 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
mount vernon, westchester county, animals, animal shelter, dogs, dog, northern suburbs news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 46 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 53 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos