Northern Suburbs News
7 dogs stolen from Mount Vernon shelter
MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. (WABC) -- Seven dogs were stolen from an animal shelter in Westchester County.
The dogs were allegedly taken from the Mount Vernon Animal Shelter on Tuesday and Wednesday of last week.
Two of the dogs were taken on Tuesday, and five were stolen on Wednesday.
The Friends of the Mount Vernon Animal Shelter have offered a $1,000 reward for information leading to the dogs.
They fear the dogs could be used for dog fighting.
Anyone with information about the dogs' whereabouts can call the volunteers at 914-841-1001 or email them at email@example.com.
mount vernon, westchester county, animals, animal shelter, dogs, dog, northern suburbs news
- Snow changes to rain and ice, causing slick roads 33 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto 15 min ago
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- MTA announces new safety measures after derailment
- Princeton to begin meningitis B vaccinations Monday
- New Jersey black bear hunt set for Monday 13 min ago
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys
- Paul Walker memorial draws thousands in California
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Snow changes to rain and ice, causing slick...
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos