Northern Suburbs News
Tribute for slain Pace University student
EASTON, MA (WABC) -- There was a special hometown tribute held in Easton, Massachusetts Sunday for a Pace University student who was shot and killed by police in Westchester County.
Friends and family of Danroy "DJ" Henry released dozens of balloons on Sunday, the six-month anniversary of his death.
Authorities say Henry was trying to drive away from a brawl and struck the officer, who was later cleared of wrongdoing.
The Justice Department is still investigating the case.
danroy henry jr., pace university, northern suburbs news
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault 44 min ago
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village...
44 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos