Northern Suburbs News
Tribute for slain Pace University student
EASTON, MA (WABC) -- There was a special hometown tribute held in Easton, Massachusetts Sunday for a Pace University student who was shot and killed by police in Westchester County.
Friends and family of Danroy "DJ" Henry released dozens of balloons on Sunday, the six-month anniversary of his death.
Authorities say Henry was trying to drive away from a brawl and struck the officer, who was later cleared of wrongdoing.
The Justice Department is still investigating the case.
danroy henry jr., pace university, northern suburbs news
- Woman dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Mink coat thieves caught on camera at NYC boutique
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime 20 min ago
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- MTA launches new apps for LIRR, Metro-North riders
- Crown Heights woman critical after hit and run 27 min ago
- New York Army cadet accused of emailing child porn
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident