Northern Suburbs News
Tribute for slain Pace University student
EASTON, MA (WABC) -- There was a special hometown tribute held in Easton, Massachusetts Sunday for a Pace University student who was shot and killed by police in Westchester County.
Friends and family of Danroy "DJ" Henry released dozens of balloons on Sunday, the six-month anniversary of his death.
Authorities say Henry was trying to drive away from a brawl and struck the officer, who was later cleared of wrongdoing.
The Justice Department is still investigating the case.
danroy henry jr., pace university, northern suburbs news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 18 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 42 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 39 min ago
- Missing jet drastically veered off course 36 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
18 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
39 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos