Northern Suburbs News
Crew mistakenly sets off sprinklers, floods Apple store
GREENWICH (WABC) -- The Apple store in Greenwich, Connecticut remains closed Thursday after a cleaning crew accidentally set off the sprinkler system Tuesday night.
Water flooded the store and destroyed much of the merchandise.
Crews worked to mop up the mess Wednesday.
It's unclear when the store will re-open or how soon it will be able to restock.
greenwich, connecticut, apple, northern suburbs news
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn 43 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler 15 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 22 min ago
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 23 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
22 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
15 min ago