Northern Suburbs News
Crew mistakenly sets off sprinklers, floods Apple store
GREENWICH (WABC) -- The Apple store in Greenwich, Connecticut remains closed Thursday after a cleaning crew accidentally set off the sprinkler system Tuesday night.
Water flooded the store and destroyed much of the merchandise.
Crews worked to mop up the mess Wednesday.
It's unclear when the store will re-open or how soon it will be able to restock.
greenwich, connecticut, apple, northern suburbs news
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- AccuWeather: Warm and mild
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Connecticut, NTSB officials to tour train crash site
- Man fatally shot in head in West Village
- 2 win Mega Millions, Powerball jumps to $600 million
- Cops investigating after Hofstra student killed
- Body found in woods ID'd as missing student Alyssiah Wiley 17 min ago
- Stunning video catches Oregon pot robbery
- Video: Aimee Copeland gets prosthetic hands
- Video: Marine, dog reunited in surprise ceremony 43 min ago
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos