Northern Suburbs News
Woman, 85, indicted in deadly hit and run
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An 85-year-old Bronxville woman has been indicted in the December 2010 hit-and-run death of a Yonkers schoolteacher.
Gambone fled the scene and failed to alert the police, officials said. Bronxville Police arrested her that same evening.
She was arraigned on Friday and released on her own recognizance. She is due back in court on May 10.
Gambone faces a maximum of 7 years in state prison if found guilty.
hit and run accident, accident, indictment, senior driving, senior driver, northern suburbs news
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos