Northern Suburbs News
Woman, 85, indicted in deadly hit and run
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An 85-year-old Bronxville woman has been indicted in the December 2010 hit-and-run death of a Yonkers schoolteacher.
Gambone fled the scene and failed to alert the police, officials said. Bronxville Police arrested her that same evening.
She was arraigned on Friday and released on her own recognizance. She is due back in court on May 10.
Gambone faces a maximum of 7 years in state prison if found guilty.
hit and run accident, accident, indictment, senior driving, senior driver, northern suburbs news
- Winter Weather Advisory 21 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures 41 min ago
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips 45 min ago
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- Newtown families create website to honor Sandy Hook victims
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Winter Weather Advisory
21 min ago