Northern Suburbs News
NTSB report on planes that crashed in Orange Co.
NEW HAMPTON, N.Y. (WABC) -- There's new information about a deadly midair collision between two small planes in the skies over Orange County, New York.
A preliminary report by the NTSB says that it appears a propeller of one of the planes may have struck a wing on the other, causing both to crash in New Hampton on May 9th.
The report backs up a witness account that the planes clipped each other.
Both pilots were killed.
ntsb, plane crash, orange county, northern suburbs news
- Weather puts damper on Coney Island businesses 41 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds 24 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Arrest made in Charles Butler case 40 min ago
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend
- Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire 27 min ago
- Residents protest bike sharing program
- Bruins eliminate Rangers with 3-1 win in Game 5
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- Protesters across globe rally against Monsanto
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Kickoff to a Long Island Summer photos 11 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
24 min ago