Northern Suburbs News
Man charged with violating Leandra's Law
ULSTER, N.Y. (WABC) -- A Westchester man is charged with violating New York's Leandra's Law.
Police say Burke, 48, was also driving with a blood alcohol level of .12 percent with his 13 year old son in the car and was arrested at the scene.
The suspect was released into the custody of a family member, but is due in court on June 1.
If convicted with violating Leandra's Law, he faces up to four years in prison.
westchester county, drunk driving, leandra's law, northern suburbs news
- Worker trapped in waist-deep mud in Queens trench 5 min ago
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Thunderstorms 48 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Arrest in deadly stabbing of livery cab driver 59 min ago
- Stabbing reported near Times Square 30 min ago
- NSA director says plot against Wall Street foiled
- FBI releases new footage in Times Square bomb 1 min ago
- LIRR cancels 21 trains for evening rush 28 min ago
- 2 dead in double shootingi in NJ doctor's office
- Chrysler agrees to recall Jeeps at risk of fire
- Leonia firehouse shut in wake of sex assault 5 min ago
- Photos: Hong Kong-Newark Plane disturbance
- Photos: Miss Connecticut crowned Miss USA
- Stabbing reported near Times Square
30 min ago
- LIRR cancels 21 trains for evening rush
28 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Thunderstorms
48 min ago