Northern Suburbs News
NY firefighters put out brush fire, find dead body
LAGRANGE, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police say firefighters who responded to an early morning brush fire found a human body burned beyond recognition.
The fire was located near the entrance to the Taconic State Parkway.
Firefighters who put the blaze out found the badly burned body.
New York State Police say the case is being treated as a homicide.
They did not release any other information.
The park was closed Sunday.
dutchess county, body found, fire, northern suburbs news
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall