Northern Suburbs News
Tornado confirmed in Orange County on Friday
GOSHEN, N.Y. (WABC) -- The National Weather Service is now confirming that a tornado touched down in Goshen Friday night.
It was part of a series of nasty storms that left a trail of damage in areas north and west of the city.
In Westchester County, utility crews were out cleaning up on Saturday, repairing damaged power lines and clearing away splintered and fallen trees.
The National Weather Service says the tornado touched down at 4:59 p.m. Friday in Goshen.
The most significant damage was to two homes directly across the street from each other on Hasbrouck Road.
orange county, storm damage, northern suburbs news
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- New measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos