Northern Suburbs News
Parents charged, allegedly made kids beat up girl
PEEKSKILL (WABC) -- A mother and father from Peekskill are facing charges after they allegedly made their daughters beat up another girl.
Police say 25-year-old Samuel Randolph and 26-year-old Latena Fitzgerald confronted a 10-year-old girl who had gotten into a fight with their daughter at the Kiley Center in Peekskill earlier in the day.
Fitzgerald allegedly held the girl while she and Randolph ordered their two daughters to assault her.
Police say Randolph then threw a chair at the victim after the incident was broken up by staff members.
Both Randolph and Fitzgerald were arraigned in Peekskill City Court on charges of endangering the welfare of a child. Child Protective Services was notified and is assisting in the investigation.
peekskill, northern suburbs news
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 39 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- LI hospital warns of possible blood...
4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
39 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos