Northern Suburbs News
Parents charged, allegedly made kids beat up girl
PEEKSKILL (WABC) -- A mother and father from Peekskill are facing charges after they allegedly made their daughters beat up another girl.
Police say 25-year-old Samuel Randolph and 26-year-old Latena Fitzgerald confronted a 10-year-old girl who had gotten into a fight with their daughter at the Kiley Center in Peekskill earlier in the day.
Fitzgerald allegedly held the girl while she and Randolph ordered their two daughters to assault her.
Police say Randolph then threw a chair at the victim after the incident was broken up by staff members.
Both Randolph and Fitzgerald were arraigned in Peekskill City Court on charges of endangering the welfare of a child. Child Protective Services was notified and is assisting in the investigation.
peekskill, northern suburbs news
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Golden Globes nominations announced 25 min ago
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- 'Fake' interpreter says he was hallucinating at Mandela event
- Baby it's cold outside!
- Newtown school shooting vigils planned for Thursday
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos