Northern Suburbs News
Parents charged, allegedly made kids beat up girl
PEEKSKILL (WABC) -- A mother and father from Peekskill are facing charges after they allegedly made their daughters beat up another girl.
Police say 25-year-old Samuel Randolph and 26-year-old Latena Fitzgerald confronted a 10-year-old girl who had gotten into a fight with their daughter at the Kiley Center in Peekskill earlier in the day.
Fitzgerald allegedly held the girl while she and Randolph ordered their two daughters to assault her.
Police say Randolph then threw a chair at the victim after the incident was broken up by staff members.
Both Randolph and Fitzgerald were arraigned in Peekskill City Court on charges of endangering the welfare of a child. Child Protective Services was notified and is assisting in the investigation.
peekskill, northern suburbs news
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms
- Man arrested in Queens anti-Muslim harassment on bus 58 min ago
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span 58 min ago
- Queens serial robber caught on surveillance camera 29 min ago
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Boston rice cooker suspect sent to psych hospital