Northern Suburbs News
CT babysitter charged again for sex with boy
CLINTON (WABC) -- A Connecticut woman is being charged for a second time with having sex with a boy she was babysitting.
Loni Bouchard was first arrested in June by police in Clinton.
Now, she's been arrested by police in Southington on similar charges.
Police say Bouchard got the 14-year-old boy drunk and then had sexual relations with him.
She was arrested after the boy's family learned of the alleged affair.
connecticut, child sex assault, sex, northern suburbs news
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead 4 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Triple stabbing at Stamford High School
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
4 min ago