Northern Suburbs News
CT babysitter charged again for sex with boy
CLINTON (WABC) -- A Connecticut woman is being charged for a second time with having sex with a boy she was babysitting.
Loni Bouchard was first arrested in June by police in Clinton.
Now, she's been arrested by police in Southington on similar charges.
Police say Bouchard got the 14-year-old boy drunk and then had sexual relations with him.
She was arrested after the boy's family learned of the alleged affair.
connecticut, child sex assault, sex, northern suburbs news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation