Northern Suburbs News
CT babysitter charged again for sex with boy
CLINTON (WABC) -- A Connecticut woman is being charged for a second time with having sex with a boy she was babysitting.
Loni Bouchard was first arrested in June by police in Clinton.
Now, she's been arrested by police in Southington on similar charges.
Police say Bouchard got the 14-year-old boy drunk and then had sexual relations with him.
She was arrested after the boy's family learned of the alleged affair.
connecticut, child sex assault, sex, northern suburbs news
- Designer L'Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Afternoon
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade 1 min ago
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over gays 1 min ago
- Shelton teen critical after being shot in head
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote
- Los Angeles earthquake felt by residents
- Photos: Dancing With The Stars Season 18 cast
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over...
1 min ago