Northern Suburbs News
Teen tells judge of encounter with Taylor
NEW YORK -- Rasheed Davis was sentenced in federal court today for child sex trafficking. Before the judge handed down the sentence, Davis' victim, who was 16 at the time, broke her silence.
Cristina Fierro broke her silence today outside federal court with a detailed and disturbing account of the abuse she suffered the night of May 6, 2010 when she was sold for 300 dollars to Hall of Fame football player Lawrence Taylor."I told l Taylor it was my first time, and that I did not feel comfortable. He went ahead anyway and had sexual intercourse with me. I physically tried to push him away," said child sex victim Cristina Fierro.
Fierro says she was sold by a man she trusted, Rasheed Davis, who had recruited her as a stripper. She didn't want to go to the Rockland County Holiday Inn to have sex with Taylor, but she says Davis beat her and forced into it.
"He hit me and gave me a black eye, his watch broke and fell off his wrist and made him even angrier," recalled Fierro.
Fierro was only 16, but she told Taylor she was 19. She is 18 now, and wants to come forward publicly to tell her story with the help of her celebrity lawyer, Gloria Allred.
"She has no reason to be ashamed, Lawrence Taylor and Rasheed Davis should be ashamed that they sexually victimized a child," said Allred.
Fierro asked a federal judge to give Davis the maximum sentence. Lawrence Taylor has already pleaded guilty to patronizing a prostitute and sexual misconduct. He received probation and is now a registered sex offender.
"It was a nightmare what happened to me, we are not property to be bought and sold," said Fierro.
lawrence taylor, northern suburbs news
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Sen. Rand Paul wins CPAC presidential straw poll
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
18 min ago