Northern Suburbs News
Woman dead, man injured in Danbury dispute
DANBURY -- Police say a woman was stabbed to death and a man was wounded in what authorities believe was a domestic dispute in the couple's Danbury home.
Police say 23-year-old Natalie Ramirez was stabbed multiple times Monday night at an apartment on Duck Street and was pronounced dead at the scene. Thirty-one-year-old Arturo Dota was taken to a hospital to be treated for a stab wound.
The owner of the apartment told The News-Times of Danbury that Ramirez and Dota lived together with their two young children and another man. Police took the children from the home.
Police are trying to determine exactly what happened.
danbury, connecticut, stabbing, northern suburbs news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act