Northern Suburbs News
Woman dead, man injured in Danbury dispute
DANBURY -- Police say a woman was stabbed to death and a man was wounded in what authorities believe was a domestic dispute in the couple's Danbury home.
Police say 23-year-old Natalie Ramirez was stabbed multiple times Monday night at an apartment on Duck Street and was pronounced dead at the scene. Thirty-one-year-old Arturo Dota was taken to a hospital to be treated for a stab wound.
The owner of the apartment told The News-Times of Danbury that Ramirez and Dota lived together with their two young children and another man. Police took the children from the home.
Police are trying to determine exactly what happened.
danbury, connecticut, stabbing, northern suburbs news
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged 38 min ago
- President Obama says 2013 hasn't been so bad 3 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Bloomberg rides 7 train to station he helped build 17 min ago
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos