Northern Suburbs News
Police search for missing autistic boy Orange Co.
GOSHEN, N.Y. (WABC) -- Search teams are looking for a missing autistic child in the Orange County, New York town of Goshen.
The 7-year-old boy named Logan does not speak.
He has blond hair and is about three-and-a-half feet tall.
He was last seen in the area of Old Chester Road and was wearing a red windbreaker, black pants and white shoes.
Police say there are many resources out looking for the boy and are asking that members of the public do not go out searching on their own.
But if you have any information on Logan's possible whereabouts you are asked to call the police at 845-615-0880.
orange county, autism, missing person, northern suburbs news
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall