Northern Suburbs News
Police search for missing autistic boy Orange Co.
GOSHEN, N.Y. (WABC) -- Search teams are looking for a missing autistic child in the Orange County, New York town of Goshen.
The 7-year-old boy named Logan does not speak.
He has blond hair and is about three-and-a-half feet tall.
He was last seen in the area of Old Chester Road and was wearing a red windbreaker, black pants and white shoes.
Police say there are many resources out looking for the boy and are asking that members of the public do not go out searching on their own.
But if you have any information on Logan's possible whereabouts you are asked to call the police at 845-615-0880.
orange county, autism, missing person, northern suburbs news
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- NJ Transit buses delayed 30 minutes
- Teen heading to prom dies in car accident
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- Tree trouble in Dumont
- Eats: Camarones Mi Pueblo at Zapata in Palisades
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos