Northern Suburbs News
Police search for missing autistic boy Orange Co.
GOSHEN, N.Y. (WABC) -- Search teams are looking for a missing autistic child in the Orange County, New York town of Goshen.
The 7-year-old boy named Logan does not speak.
He has blond hair and is about three-and-a-half feet tall.
He was last seen in the area of Old Chester Road and was wearing a red windbreaker, black pants and white shoes.
Police say there are many resources out looking for the boy and are asking that members of the public do not go out searching on their own.
But if you have any information on Logan's possible whereabouts you are asked to call the police at 845-615-0880.
orange county, autism, missing person, northern suburbs news
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause 10 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mayor names Kathryn Garcia new head of sanitation
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn
- Man, 65, shot to death on street in Clinton Hill
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for...
10 min ago